The Big Society Fund is provided by North Norfolk District Council to help build strong communities in the district. It aims to help communities to develop new and innovative projects which will improve their social and
The Fund is available for projects that support people and activities within the North Norfolk District geographical area for example:
· Local voluntary organisations, charities (whether registered or not) and community groups
· Parish and Town Councils within North Norfolk
· Larger regional or national charities or organisations if the funding is to deliver a specific project in North Norfolk
· Community businesses, social enterprises and other not-for profit organisations
A couple of things to do before you complete an application are
· Read through the Big Society Fund Prospectus to ensure that your organisation is eligible to apply to the Fund, and that what you would like the funding to be used for meets the criteria for the Fund
· Contact Sonia Shuter on 01263 516173 to discuss your potential application.
Once it has been confirmed your application meets both the eligibility and the criteria of the Big Society Fund,
1. Download from the Big Society Fund webpage (https://www.north-norfolk.gov.uk/bigsocietyfunddetails ) the North Norfolk Big Society Application Form and complete using the guidance notes to help you.
* Note – Section Six – Declaration must have an original signature.
2. Download from the Big Society Fund webpage (https://www.north-norfolk.gov.uk/bigsocietyfunddetails ) the North Norfolk Big Society Independent Referee form and ask someone who is familiar with and has knowledge of the project to complete it.
* Note – an original signature is also required on this form.
3. Lastly, download from the Big Society Fund webpage (https://www.north-norfolk.gov.uk/bigsocietyfunddetails ) the North Norfolk Big Society Supporting Documentation Checklist.
* Note – all quotes must be on company headed paper, no email quotes will be accepted.
The fund is open to applications throughout the year, although to ensure your application is eligible to go through for consideration to the 3rd December Grant Panel, only applications received by 5th November which are fully completed, signed, and accompanied by all the requested supporting documentation will be accepted